2011 and 2012 are going to be annoying

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
People think that the Mayans thought that the world is going to end on December 21st, 2012. I think it's that date, anyway. The Mayans did actually not believe that the world is going end then. I can't remember off hand what it is they believed, and I'm too lazy to look it up, but it's something cyclical.

Of course, fucktards in the general population all think that the world IS going to end on December 21st, 2012. Therefore, I bet that for most of 2011 and 2012, it's going to be a constant stream of nonsense and fearmongering from the same kind of retards who think that the alignment of stars on the day you were born has any kind of meaning whatsoever.

Speaking of that, I should link this: YouTube - Bill Nye on Astrology If you're too lazy to watch a 1 minute video, basically, if you're a sagittarius, you're actually a scorpio. The 12 zodiac signs are based on the sun rising in front of one of the 12 constellations on the day you were born. However, in the 2000 years since all that was made up, the Earth's movements and wobbling has made it so that the astrological signs are an entire constellation off. So, yeah! If you believe in this you're a dumbass and I hate you.

By December 21st, 2012, I will have collected a large list of people who have ever told me they think the world will end on that date. And on December 22nd, 2012, I will personally get in contact with every single one of them and I will call them retarded.

Oh, I can't wait.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
Away, tee hee!

I remember reading that the Mayans didn't actually believe that the world would end in 2012. I think I vaguely recall them mentioning they believed it was like a resetting of their calendar, maybe.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Something like that.

I sure hope the world doesn't end on that date, anyway. If it does, boy will my face be red!

Natalie

Monkeys killing monkeys
Nov 20, 2007
nice tan Lulz wiggers will finially gets what they wants

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
godddd in gta4 launch line there were sooo many people and gawddaaaaamn.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
So did you sell a lot of copies? Cause apparently that game cost $100 million to make.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
i wasn't working. i just went with logan so he could get discount.
but we had a shitload of boxes and a shitload of people.