Assassin's Creed Commercial (fan made) - Run This Town by Jay-Z

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
I like taking cinematic trailers and making short "commercials" from them. I have a couple I'm going to post. Let me know what you think of this one.

[video=youtube;v08MIJr4pzU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v08MIJr4pzU[/video]

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Not a fan of the music (rap is not my thing), but the editing was snazzy. I'd like to see more.

You get a like from me good sir.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
Not a fan of the music (rap is not my thing), but the editing was snazzy. I'd like to see more.

You get a like from me good sir.

Why thank you. Techinically it's not rap though, it would just be R&B because I only use Rihanna singing and no actual rapping. :p

And I am going to post some of my stuff periodically. I just don't want to spam the forums with all my videos all at once. I have like 80 something. lol. They aren't all gaming related, but still. Too many videos too fast might annoy people.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
Why thank you. Techinically it's not rap though, it would just be R&B because I only use Rihanna singing and no actual rapping. :p

Jordan'd

Either way, pretty cool video.

WE NEED A JORDAN SMILEY

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
I liked it alot
now do one with Brotherhood

I've been thinking of one to do with brotherhood, but nothing's come to mind. It's a really hard cinematic to make something off of. I've done one's with AC2 that I will post soon.

And what's this "Jordan'd" people keep saying. Is that a GH thing that I don't get? Or am I just stupid? lol Probably the latter.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
What no it's not. Jordan is reference to a friend that Chris had that corrected everyone over the tiniest, insignificant things. They usually begin with "Actually it's..."

It's a joke all in good fun. That means you're part of the group!

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
Well, it's close enough. I mean, the Easley/Greenville crowd comprises roughly half this site's regular traffic.

LEE200

PS3 & 360 Gamer
Mar 12, 2011
Not too keen on the music Scrappy but I liked how it was done, I would like to see more of this asap.