CommunityGamer Game Night - Halo: Reach

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
sLJ8g.png

Saturday, June 11, 2011 @ 8:00PM EST
(All DLC Required to Play Before 9 PM)

CommunityGamer will be hosting our second Community Game Night, where you can play with the CG Staff, including Lhk97, Kiaza, Cryosnipe, and maybe a few more CG Staff members. We'll be playing lots of custom game types, matchmaking, and some CG exclusive games.
In addition we will be giving out prizes to a few lucky participants, yup, that's right, we're giving stuff away. This will work the same way as previous Community Game Night events.
What are the prizes?
  • How about a 2 GB custom CommunityGamer Flashdrive designed for the staff at CommunityGamer; we'll only be giving away a handful of these over the coming weeks so don't miss your chance to get one.
    FlashDrive-T.png
  • We will also be giving away 3200 Microsoft Points

How Prizes Work:
  • You will receive 5 entries for playing your first full game
  • The top player in every game will receive an additional entry
  • On Sunday 6/12/11 we will announce who won what prizes
  • Users will be sent private messages that they will need to respond to in 48 hours in order to redeem their prize

If you want to participate just post your Gamertag in this thread and we'll send you a message at game time.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
im trying to solve that problem for people with a pre-game night dlc give-away. i'll keep you guys informed on that.

Alright, cause im not paying 10 bucks for 3 maps.....fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
so no dlc give-a-way. we dont have enough ms points for that. BUT, the game night starts at 8 and the dlc portion is only for the first hour. so if anyone is still interested in playing you can come at 9 and from then on we will be playing all non-dlc maps. so you guys are good to go!

TalesOfPants

Project DIVA
Mar 23, 2011
I'll play. 8PM Eastern, yeah?

I'll have to work that night, but I'm west coast. Haven't played Reach in ages though... hmm.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
thanks guys. post your gamertags and whether you have the DLC or not and i'll make sure you get an invite. look forward to playing with you :)

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
Friendly remember from your local Halo: Reach God that there will be a community game night on Reach starting at 8 pm EST this Sat June 11th. If you would like to join post your gamertag below and I will be sure to send you an invite along with a pre-emptive apology for how badly you will lose to me. And yes, if you don't have the DLC you can still play. You'll just be getting an invite at 9 instead.

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
Friendly remember from your local Halo: Reach God that there will be a community game night on Reach starting at 8 pm EST this Sat June 11th. If you would like to join post your gamertag below and I will be sure to send you an invite along with a pre-emptive apology for how badly you will lose to me. And yes, if you don't have the DLC you can still play. You'll just be getting an invite at 9 instead.

WOW. Pretty proud of yourself huh?! DAMN. I'll play. Gamertag is FIX YA MIC. No dlc.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Might be golfing this day but I'll try to get on with Chris. GT = Coach Beer

:champs: