CommunityGamer's First Game Night: Black Ops

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
CGCoD-BO.png

Friday, May 27, 2011 @ 8:00PM EST
(Xbox 360)

CommunityGamer will be hosting our first Community Game Night, where you can play with the CG Staff, including Lhk97, Kiaza, Cryosnipe, and maybe a few more CG Staff members. We'll be playing Hardcore Team Death Match, Search and Destroy, and a few more Player Matches and then go to some private matches, and maybe zombies.

In addition we will be giving out prizes to a few lucky participants, yup, that's right, we're giving stuff away. At some point during the night we will pick one match, and the top performers in that match will receive their choice of prizes.

What are the prizes?
  • How about a 2 GB custom CommunityGamer Flashdrive designed for the staff at CommunityGamer; we'll only be giving away a handful of these over the coming weeks so don't miss your chance to get one.
    FlashDrive-T.png
  • I think we've got something like 6000 Microsoft Points sitting around, we'll throw them in there.
  • In addition we'll be giving away a few DVDs from different TV shows.

If you want to participate just post your Gamertag in this thread and we'll send you a message at game time.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I'm all for community get togethers, but I'd rather ram a rusty nail up my urethra than voluntarily play Black Ops. I'll definitely participate in one of these if the game tickles my fancy.

Good luck with it!

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
advertising on this site??!

I got permission.

And I won't be playing since I don't have Black Ops either. LOL. But I thought I'd give the Gamerhandles community a chance to win some MS points and a flash drive.

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
I got permission.

And I won't be playing since I don't have Black Ops either. LOL. But I thought I'd give the Gamerhandles community a chance to win some MS points and a flash drive.

Yeah, I'd definitely participate in a different game.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
We actually played this game last night just to see how it was since it'd been so long since I played it.

It was just as awful as I remembered. I managed to play 2 games, but that was all I could muster.