Favorite automobile?

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
Right now, I'd have to say my favorite car is a Nissan R34 Skyline. I wish America could get it.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
Nah, you can't see the tail lights of corvettes from the side... can you? At least I'm pretty sure most of them are that way. Some of them have the blinkers on the side-view mirror. I don't know a whole lot about cars. I just like corvettes.

Nemesis

Deku Scrub
Nov 10, 2003
I relly like lamborghins. Don't really have a fav one, but the one in the attachment I really like. I just fogot the class of it though.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
Lamborghinis are very nice. I've never actually seen one. Probably because all the people that own them just keep them locked up in their garage showcase. Either that or all the people in Virginia Beach are too poor.

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
I was in Atlanta last summer on the interstate, and a Lamborghini Murcilago sped past us. It had to be going around 100 mph.

D

Don Francisco

I've seen quite a few Lamborghinis around where I live. And the owners are different because they're different models. Oh well, I guess that says something about where I live.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
I would guess your area is either full of drug dealers or celebrities. Either way, I feel sorry for you.

MasterChief

Octorok
Nov 10, 2003
I remember seeing one right in front of someone's driveway.... that was cool... he was giving it a car wash...

it was kinda suspicious though cause he lived in a messed up house.... a messed up house.... and a lambourghini dont mix to well :D

I also live near Newport Beach and they have like 3 retailers there... its really cool.

D

Don Francisco

Don't feel so sorry. Everyone gives those "King-Sized" candy bars for Halloween. :)