Final Fantasy X-2

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
The release date for this game in the U.S is on Wednesday. I've got mine pre-ordered...who else is gonna pick this up? If so, what classes do you think you're gonna master first/use the most? I'll probably master the White Mage class, but I'll most likely be a Black Mage most of the time. At least Rikku will be. Her Black Mage costume is pimpin'. Discuss.

Oh, I do love the class system. Woo.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
I'm definately gonna get it. I haven't really looked into it much yet, but from what I've seen it looks cool.

D

Don Francisco

FFTA was awesome. *sigh...*
Christmas can't come any slower. FFX-2 is the first thing I'm going to play (of course). And, yep, Rikku's gonna be the pimpin' black mage. I also love the dark knight class, but just from looking at it I don't think it will be available at the start of the game. *kind-of-spoiler* I can't wait to see Yuna's "two-winged angel" costume in game.*end kind-of-spoiler*

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Oh, yeah. When I go to pick it up, EB's gonna give me a free poster. Or I'm gonna kill them.

D

Don Francisco

And you're going to pick one up for me, too, right? Or I'm going to kill you.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Oh, yes. Of course. *backs away slowly.*

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
This game was actually pretty terrible

Compared to FFX anyway which was godly

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
yoda was some sort of genetically engineered omega-nerd.

:spurrier: would not be pleased.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
ff12 was gewd

yoda aint played any vidja games in ages

Myoia

CAT ADVENTURE
Apr 10, 2007
I liked FFXII's game play, but the story fell on its ass about halfway through.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
if they'd cut out vaan and penelo and just had you play as balthier the whole time, the game would have been better

Myoia

CAT ADVENTURE
Apr 10, 2007
The best moment in the game is when Balthier says "I'm the leading man" during the ending cinematic. It was as if Vaan just lost something precious, irrevocably and forevermore.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Balthier was the man

Basically any part of the game he was in was good

Myoia

CAT ADVENTURE
Apr 10, 2007
I like how he hmphs before shooting his gun, like a snobbish aristocrat condescending to a filthy street urchin