God of War 3

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Let's be honest, God of War 1 and 2 were incredible. I expect nothing less from GoW3, but I don't have a PS3! Damn! What I want to know is where exactly they're gonna go from the ending from GoW2. I mean Kratos and the Titans were right there climbing Mt. Olympus. How can you make a great game with a decent length to it from what seems like an epic final confrontation, without making the beginning a total cockslap? The beginning of GoW2 was brilliant. KRATOS HATE STATUE. Well, I guess we'll see!

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah the GoW2 ending reminded me alot of the Halo 2 ending when Chief was on the ship with the head covenant, and then the credits ran.

I'd buy a PS3 for GoW3 before I bought one for MGS4.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I played through GoW2 a while back on a New Game + with the Sword of Olympus maxed out. It fucking destroys everything, including bosses, in one or two hits. The game only took a few hours, but oh my god it was so much fun.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
So apparently they're showing this game later on today at Spike VGA awards or whatever.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah so I didn't look for another thread on this but GoW3 was really sorta disappointing for me. It was good, but...eh. Not great. Gameplay stuck in the PS2 generation.

LEE200

PS3 & 360 Gamer
Mar 12, 2011
I think God of War 1, 2 & 3 are all good on the PS3, remade collection of 1 & 2, nothing wrong with those.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
i was debating whether to open this thread seeing as how i havent played gow3 yet. but i read half the first post lol. i dont have a ps3 either! i played 1 and 2, betrayal on my phone and chains of olympus on my psp. im absolutely a gow fan. i want to play gow3 but i have no ps3 to play it on. i bought mgs4 because im a fanboy and borrowed a ps3 to play that. gonna have to do the same with this