God of War

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I am on a posting spree tonight.

So who's played God of War? 1 and 2? Just 1? Just 2? Neither? If neither, it sucks to be you. Go play God of War now!

God of War is the best action game series ever made. I am going to post the ending of God of War 2. If you haven't played the game and don't want to watch, it is basically Kratos fucking somebody up in the most awesome and brutal way ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faSlJJpggRM

So what's the best thing about God of War? Is it the hundreds of awesome enemies you get to slaughter in awesomely violent ways? Is it the awesome graphics and amazing backdrops? Is it the rude titties and hidden sex minigames? Or all these combined?

God of War 3 is one of the games that will make me buy a PS3. When it isn't 599 US DOLLARS.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
yeah god of war was great. i voted for g4's video games award show a few days ago, and i'm pretty sure i voted gow2 for game of the year. BETTER THAN GEARS OR DEAD RISING.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah I vote God of War 2 best game I played this year

Actually it was the last game I played this year

And...one of the only games I've played this year!

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
i'd say either god of war 2 or guitar hero 2 was best of '06.

so far best of '07 is...i dont know. shadowrun or crackdown. although they'll both get passed later by halo 3, gh3, rock band, and all kinds of other stuff.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Psst God of War 2 came out in 07

When I get another 360 I'm sure Halo 3 will be awesome.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
really?

yeah you're right.

i'm an idiot.

well that's winning '07 then.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah I went around to every blockbuster in a 2-town radius looking for a copy but nobody had it so eventually i just bought the damn game. it was worth it. i enjoyed fucking up everybody in greek mythology.