Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010

Click pic to vote.

I seriously don't know which to pick.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Oh that's what that is.

That's kind of a dumb matchup since Mass Effect's first story has yet to even be concluded.

I'd honestly say that Mass Effect has it beat in characters though, which is Metal Gear's best quality.

Barbs

Biri
Mar 5, 2011
I'm not cool enough to have played either game, but based only on their names, I would probably want to play Mass Effect. For some reasons, it sounds cooler. Which has prettier graphics? I'm a girl.

Barbs

Biri
Mar 5, 2011
I'm too distracted by your red hot avatar to pay any attention to what you've said.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
Looked at the rest of the matchups. Maybe I'm a homer, but I feel as though Halo got a bad draw in the first round. Also, I can't believe FF/GOW is so close. I figured Final Fantasy would be dominating.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
Also, between those two, I guess I'd go Mass Effect because I enjoyed ME1 more than I enjoyed MGS2. I never actually finished MGS3, though.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
YOU DIDN'T FINISH MGS3?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

One of the best games EVER MADE GODDAMNIT

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
No. I went to the Gamestop on White Horse, and the Gamestop on Pelham last week and neither had a new copy of it, so I didn't buy it. I didn't have time to go anywhere else over the weekend.

I got MGS3 at my dad's house, but he wasn't a huge fan of me playing video games back in the day, so I tried not to play it while he was at home. He was a bit of a hardass. I do need to play through it though.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
I'm not cool enough to have played either game, but based only on their names, I would probably want to play Mass Effect. For some reasons, it sounds cooler. Which has prettier graphics? I'm a girl.

Logan keeps trying to get me to buy Mass Effect.