Mass Effect 3

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Gonna be on PS3 too I reckon. Still, lets talk about the GOTY 2011.

I can't wait!

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
OH SHIT

Here's to Shepard and Legion just sniping the shit out of Reavers.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
More like Captain Anderson ripping his shirt off and fighting the Reapers hand to hand like Hulk Hogan while "Real American" plays in the backrgorund.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
hooters.gif

hooters.gif

hooters.gif

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
Just so everyone knows there's still going to be a few more large DLC packs that bridges ME2 and ME3.

Also according to something BioWare said, you'll be able to start ME3 with all the stuff you have at the end of ME2 and then it'll all kind of reset Metroid-style after some event. DISCUSS.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Anyway, here's a question.

So, I finished up another play through of ME 2 last night. When inside the collector base, I decided to not destroy everything and hand the information over to Illusive Man. When everything was said and done, I went around the ship to talk to everyone, and most of them questioned the move. The first time I played it, I elected to destroy everything, but I think I saved right over it with a new game, so I didn't get the general consensus of how everyone felt about it.

Anyway, main question is this: what choice did ya'll make that you'll transfer over to ME 3? I mean, we have a year before ME 3, so I could very well decide to play through both game again and elect to do something else. I just have a feeling that the choice you make at the end will be huge in ME 3, and I sure as shit don't trust Cerberus or Illusive Man. Thoughts?

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Honestly I did the exact same thing the first time I played it. I also loved how Miranda who is supposed to be like Queen Cerberus tells you "AWW YOU FUCKED UP" if you don't destroy the base. I have a renegade playthrough where I kept it, but my other two I destroyed it mainly cause the Illusive Man is kind of a dick.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Seriously, I was expecting a blow job from Miranda because I sided with Cerberus, but even she was in bitch mode about it. What happens if you destroy it and go asking around? Are they pissy about that too? Well, looks like I'm playing through it again, because I have a feeling shit is going down with Illusive Man and Cerberus.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
I kind of want to try these games out. Anyone willing to let me borrow them?

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Seriously, I was expecting a blow job from Miranda because I sided with Cerberus, but even she was in bitch mode about it. What happens if you destroy it and go asking around? Are they pissy about that too? Well, looks like I'm playing through it again, because I have a feeling shit is going down with Illusive Man and Cerberus.

idontthinksotheillusiveman.jpg

Everyone says destroying it was the right thing to do. EVERYONE.

I kind of want to try these games out. Anyone willing to let me borrow them?

yeh sure