My XBL Shit

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Ok so I just found out my copy of Halo 3 had a free 48 hours of XBL in it so I've been using that, it runs out tomorrow. I need to buy the prepaid XBL cards instead of getting the service from the xbox itself, cause something about my gamertag being based in the US and I can't buy shit from UK? And I can't change country. And I don't want to make a new profile cause I got achievements and shit. Whatevs. I also need to get a wireless thing for 360 if I want to play on the big TV, cause otherwise I'm holed up in my room with the small TV cause there's no ethernet plug anywhere near big TV.

So Halo 3 is pretty fun, I did better than I thought I would. Got to Sergeant grade 2. Ace Combat online is shitty. PGR4 online is ok but I'm too bad to have fun. CoD4 is ok, but I'm also too bad at that. Didn't like Team Fortress 2 much. So basically I've just been playing Halo.

Tag is JoeGJ89 in case I forgot to friend request any of you. Don't expect to see me online much until I buy XBL cards, which won't happen until I start gettin paychecks.