Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003

SWAIM.gif

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I never expected Zelda / Mario / Metroid / Every other good Nintendo franchise to be multiplayer anyway.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
I never expected Zelda / Mario / Metroid / Every other good Nintendo franchise to be multiplayer anyway.

True but when you are focusing the whole experience around the abilities of the controller.....finding out that the system will only allow 1 special controller at a time will turn off alot of buyers

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Seriously, they better have damn good online to make up for this.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
As much as we all complain and piss and moan about ****, we all know (and so does Nintendo) that once they drop Mario and Zelda on this piece of garbage, we'll all be getting on board.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
i dont really care about only one controller support. i usually play **** by myself anyway!

but yeah, they better have a reliable internet service to offer multiplayer.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
"That being said, we are doing research about if someone brings their controller to their friends house and they want to play together on Wii U to whether or not something like that would be possible."

OH NO! IT WILL BLOW UP THE SYSTEM!

Personally I really only play Wii games that involve multiplayer. Smash Bros. Super Mario Strikers. Wii Sports. Sonic and Mario Olympics.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
meh, reggie already reported at e3 that they were using proprietary discs. but agreed, bad news.