Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=442970
aseirgdhjkgsfsar
awfgrdhjlksfa
fsajdgfkglgdfsadsldfbgfealfsdfcvkdaswf

On the Vita remake:

Presona 4 will see a re-release three years after its original launch. This time, it’s coming to PlayStation Vita.

Persona 4: The Golden is an enhanced port for Sony’s new handheld, adding new characters, movie events, animated scenes, and more. It will include 1.5 times the amount of voice-overs seen in the PS2 version. Marie, voiced by Kana Hanazawa, is one of the new characters.

Out in Japan in spring 2012, it will utilize the “communications capabilities” of PlayStation Vita.

Thanks, Sinobi

This week's Famitsu has some major Persona announcements.

First, the game everyone was expected, a remake of Persona 4. Atlus is bringing the PlayStation 2 title to PlayStation Vita as Persona 4 The Golden. This new version adds a number of new features:

-A new character named Mary
-1.5 times the voice of the PS2 version
-Wireless support for calling on others to help you when you're about to die in a dungeon.
-Other elements that fans of the original requested
-New opening anime with new song from Shouji Meguro
-New animation movies

A release is set for Spring 2012.

On the fighting game/Persona 5:

A bit more surprising is Persona 4 The Ultimate In Mayonaka Arena. Atlus is teaming up with Arc System Works for a 2D fighter that will be released first for arcades in Spring 2012, then for PS3 and Xbox 360 in Summer 2012. The game is being developed by the BlazBlue team.

The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena has a new story that takes place two yeas after the events of Persona 4. Characters from Persona 4 and Persona 3 will feature in the game.

Famitsu also has a few preliminary details on the next numbered entry in the series, Persona 5. Basic preparations for the game's development have been completed, with the usual staff members in place. That includes Katsura Hashino as director, Shigenori Soejima as character designer, and Shouji Meguro as main composer.

Last edited:

TalesOfPants

Project DIVA
Mar 23, 2011
Fucking wow. I knew they'd do a P4P for Vita, but the additions are nice. Did not see that Persona fighting game coming, but am absolutely thrilled.

Made by the BlazBlue team?

That means it's going to be an amazing fighting game.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
I thought P4P might be for the 3DS, seeing as how they have a Persona title in the works for the 3DS, I think. I don't think it makes me want to buy a Vita, but when I pick one up, I'll definitely be buying P4P!

But yeah, a fightan game? I was really surprised!

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
Screenshots of the Fighting Game!!!

1z4eer6.jpg

2q3ap3p.jpg

2wdr2ac.jpg

aaueeb.jpg

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
i love how the first one says Free Pray on the bottom.