Phantasy Star Online

K

King Link

I play both PSO Episode I & II and Episode III, however I only play offline because I need to get a new ISP. Hopefully that will happen soon.

Who else plays PSO, and what are you stats?

PSO I & II
HUmar - Level 88
Best weapons: Last Survivor +16, Grass Assassin's Sabers +3

FOmar - Level 22
Best weapon: TALIS (as of yet, unusable)

PSO Episode III
HUmar - Level 13
Best cards: Last Survivor, Hildebear (common but effective) / I might list more later

Note that my HUmar Level *86 is currently only usable in multiplayer because the memory card became corrupted accidentally at one point. Luckily, I had transferred him to another card, so he remains usable.

So, what are your stats?

* Level will most likely change.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Don Francisco

I have PSO: Episode I and II for GCN and I play online. I haven't played in forever, though. If they had released a keyboard or something it would have been much better. I was going to trade it in for the Xbox version since it had voice, but EB won't take it for GCN. :/

D

Don Francisco

Yeah, the Xbox version is better. I bought the GCN version before the Xbox version was announced. If they had just announced it earlier I would've waited... Well, it doesn't matter. You won't find the GCN version anywhere anyway.

D

Don Francisco

It's always been a rare game. None of the big chain retailers I know of will carry it. Nintendo barely produced any network adapters so Sega stopped producing PSO GCN and now they're all in the hands of PSO freaks.