News Site News and Speculation Time!

News

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
In site news, we finished our first Agitated Andrew video. I think it was a pretty smashing success. Hopefully we'll have more in the future.

Me and Travis are going to try to get some Gears related videos up soon. You can see all our current and future videos at our YouTube Page.

There will be a few reviews put up today if all goes according to plan and Travis will probably get a content dump on the site here in the next week or so also.

Changing gears (heh), there was a story in Rumorlands involving Metal Gear. Recently, the MGS page has been updated with a new flash animation. You can view it here. Nobody knows what it means of course, but people can't help but draw conclusions from that familiar green power button. While it's nothing but crazy talk until Konami says anything, I know MGS4 on the 360 would please a lot of people here and out there in 360 Land. Thoughts?

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
That would be relevant to my interests.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
A lot of the theories I'm hearing are those two "i" If you turn the two upside-down ones around, 180 degrees...well 180 + 180= 360. Just some of the speculation I'm reading. I don't have much to say about it, except I'm pretty confident it'll be on the 360.

In other news I downloaded the RE 5 Demo. You have to create a Japanese acount and all that bullshit, but the RE junkie in me couldn't resist. They have a long way to go on it, but it's pretty damn fun.

I'll say this about it...it's going to be fucking insane. Multiply the hardest part(s) in RE 4 about three times and that's RE 5. We're talking swarms everywhere...and those chainsaw/big axe guys you see the trailer? ASS BEAT.

It's fun, but it's up to you if you want to go through the hassle of making a Japanese account for it. Good thing is once you download it it's set on your hardrive, so the Japanese account is useless after the first time since you can just use your nomal account to play it afterwards.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
I thought about doing the japanese account thing, but I suppose I'll see when capcom will release the US demo. If I only have to wait a couple of weeks, I'll be cool.