So the RIAA finally caught me

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
So I've been downloading MP3s for years now. I only shared my library with people that I was downloading from. I've been downloading the entire 'Rolling Stone 500 Top Songs of All Time' and I was about half done.

Today I check my mail to find an envelope with a distinct 'RIAA' letterhead on it. I flipped out and opened it to find a pretty harsh letter from the RIAA, basically telling me that they are going to sue me (I have thousands of MP3s on my computer). I called up my mom and my mom got scared, she said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had dice in the mirror, if anything I could say this cab was rare, but I thought nah, forget it, yo home to Bel-Air!

I pulled up to the house about seven or eight, I yelled to the cabbie yo home, smell you later, looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
It's pretty much the same size as my last one. I needed something different. Agent Smith had been chasing that guy on a bike for way too long.