Summer "Get your gaming shit together!" 2011

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
So most everyone here goes to college and has some more free time during the summer, so I've tried to get some gaming in the past couple. Mainly completing games I never finished, revisiting some, or trying something new. Last summer I replayed all the Metroid Prime games on the Wii nad the summer before that I beat some old FF games.

What are some good suggestions for this summer or what about some games you guys want to play?

Jay needs to play KOTOR and Tron Bonne because those games are elevated to DA BOMB status.

:happydog:

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
:duke:

Sleeping for 14 hours isn't part of your shift is it!?

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
I'll deal with it by sitting around and playing great games.

:peepin:

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
I need to finish up
- my perfect files of ME/ME2
- ffix
- nier
- aa investigations: miles edgeworth
- chrono trigger
- okamiden
- lost odyssey if i can somehow get disc 4 since mine is lost forevs :(
- maybe some ffv

wanna play some majora's mask and i kinda wanna play portal 2. also, catherine if i can get my hands on it.

oh yeah, mml, mml2, and misadventures of trawn bawn

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Come on. I'm working 8-4:30 Monday-Friday just next week, the next week I start my hours for my internship, and I'm still playing on playing the shit out of games and hanging out with everyone.

ANYWAYS. TO BRING THE THREAD BACK ON THE RIGHT TRACK

I'm bringing my Gamecube to my apartment. Here's a list off the top of my head of games I am going back and playing this summer. This doesn't include recent games we've been playing or games that are coming out this summer. Just old games that we've all enjoyed in the past

Zelda: Wind Waker (haven't played it since I beat it years ago)

Resident Evil 4 (I play it every summer at least once)

KotOR 1 and 2 (I let Jay borrow the first one for like a year and he never touched it :hhh:)

Fallout 3

Mess around in ME 2 some more

And I'm sure there's a lot more I'm just not thinking of :happydog:

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
games i plan on playing this summer: perfect dark arcade, red dead redemption, dead space 2, god of war 3

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I'm gonna start playing MMX:Command Mission! I forgot it was layin around here.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Coming home for the weekend, and gonna bring my Xbox one and Gamecube back with me, along with a shit ton of games for them. KOTOR will be up first. :chawmp:

rman

The Grapist!!
Mar 8, 2011
Unfortunately, my summers are pretty much the same as every other day. Kinda sucks when you work full time. But at the end of the day, I'd like to....

-Finish up Darksiders.....though my hate has fully set in now that they introduced the portal gun and just made "puzzles" annoying and long instead of simply challenging.
-Get back to Forza 3 and round out some of those cheevos. Damn, that game DOES look good on my "new" tv.....and now that I just hooked up 5.1 surround sound to it...... ~joygasm~
-Finish up Bioshock 2.......the christmas season got me side tracked from that.
-And then start one of the traditional console RPG's I have laying around. Not sure if I want it to be Lost Odyssey or Resonance of Fate. Anyone recommend one vs the other?

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Unfortunately, my summers are pretty much the same as every other day. Kinda sucks when you work full time. But at the end of the day, I'd like to....

-Finish up Darksiders.....though my hate has fully set in now that they introduced the portal gun and just made "puzzles" annoying and long instead of simply challenging.
-Get back to Forza 3 and round out some of those cheevos. Damn, that game DOES look good on my "new" tv.....and now that I just hooked up 5.1 surround sound to it...... ~joygasm~
-Finish up Bioshock 2.......the christmas season got me side tracked from that.
-And then start one of the traditional console RPG's I have laying around. Not sure if I want it to be Lost Odyssey or Resonance of Fate. Anyone recommend one vs the other?

Lost Odyssey is great! I loved it! It's about as traditional as it gets. Never played Resonance of Fate though.