Too Human

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Ok, when the fuck is this game coming out? I remember reading about it in a magazine and being excited about it...when the Gamecube was announced...more than 7 fucking years ago! And I'm pretty sure it was in development for the PSX even before that since 1999. Why does your damn game need more than 8 years to develop, Silicon Knights? And why is it that everybody who's played it at E3 and such says that it sucks? You've got no fucking excuse whatsoever.

Oh and it's supposed to be the first in a trilogy! Stay tuned for Too Human 2 in the year 4562, and Too Human 3 when the earth shrivels up into a cold dead ball of iron!

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Late Feb? Sure, the same year that Duke Nukem Forever comes out.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Yeah, Duke Nukem Forever has also been in the works SINCE THE BEGINNING FUCK OF TIME. Seriously, I think they've changed the engine like 3 times. Who knows what the hell these jerk offs really do all day.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
IF DNF if ever released, regardless of how good it is, it will be a huge disappointment. If the game summoned supermodels to fellate you while you played it would still be a disappointment, though less so.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Ok it's almost late Feb and I don't see TOO HUMAN anywhere around here

Assholes

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
lol

its summer supposedly.

sounds gay though. i was hoping for ninja gaiden action game, but its like an action rpg like fable.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Meh I heard when it was too much like ninja gaiden it was crappy but they made it good so whatevs