Vanquish

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
has anyone played this game but me? I just beat the 2nd act. i swear, its like gears of war on crack.

also sorry for posting this in the microsoft forum if its cross platform. i own it for 360 thats why i posted here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
You're talking about this game right?
ORANGE AND BLUE
Vanquish_box.jpg

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
yeah. i put the wrong name lol. can someone change the title please?

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Played it and beat it, it was OK.

Didn't really impress me too much, kind of got repetitive.

Short as hell too.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
yeah i can certainly imagine that!

it was pretty tough on normal

LEE200

PS3 & 360 Gamer
Mar 12, 2011
has anyone played this game but me? I just beat the 2nd act. i swear, its like gears of war on crack.
also sorry for posting this in the microsoft forum if its cross platform. i own it for 360 thats why i posted here.
Yeah scrappy I have this game on PS3, about half way through it, I agree its a bit like Gears of War on crack and crazy in places.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
The overheating mechanic got on my nerves at times. It was a tad flawed I thought.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
The overheating mechanic got on my nerves at times. It was a tad flawed I thought.

i dont mind it. you just gotta keep an eye on it and make sure it doesnt go all the way. then it recharges quickly and you can still use it while its recharging. the only thing i rly didnt like about it was that one melee hit automatically overheats it. that was annoying

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah that was exactly what bothered me too, the melee system.

I also didn't like it activating if ya got hit too much.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
I also didn't like it activating if ya got hit too much.

I can understand why that can be a pain for some, but playing on hard its a Godsend. Without it, the game would be damn near impossible.