Weird Dreams

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Last night before I went to bed I was reading about nuclear weapons and shit. Anyways, I dreamt that terrorists nuked Indianapolis Ohio (lol). Of course Indianapolis AIN'T IN OHIO, so I dunno if it was Indianapolis or Ohio. ANYWAYS, at first I saw George Bush come on the TV all panicky and shit, but then I saw the nuke hit. I was close enough to the blast to see it. It first formed a mushroom cloud then it exploded into 1000s of smaller nukes that rained down everywhar. It was like watching the United States lews.

What weird dreams have you had?

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I was really little when i had this.

I don't remember what but I was riding in a convertible with someone over a big ass lake on a tall ass bridge. Then, for no reason, I just jumped out and fell into the water and DIED.

lol.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Man I have nuke dreams like all the damn time its weird.

I have a lot of dreams about flying, a lot of dreams about my gf, a lot of dreams where I need to run but my legs dont move, or i need to punch but my arms have no power.

The other night I had the longest series of unconnected dreams in my life

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
Most people have lots of dreams at night. The space in between is actual the longest parts of the night where you just aren't dreaming or some such SHIT. Read Wiki.

I have the same dreams about not being to run, or punch. I dream about stupid stuff usually, but pretty frequently I get to sex it up.

Speaking of wiki, its fun to just read about shit.

Like japan getting their shit ruined TWICE in WWII lolz.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Like in my dreams, I'll dream about a certain place, but somethings not quite right about it. I'll be able to tell where I am, but things are way out of place.

The weirdest thing is, if I ever dream about that place again, it's always messed up the exact same way.

Anyone else have this?

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Oh yeah I had that the other night. I was in my old house in FL but the layout was all different.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
I have those too. Man I used to have repeater dreams every year about super mario world or something. It was always something about the fall foresty area in that game. Where those centipede things are, if anyone can remember...

THIS AREA:
marioworld_forestofillusion.jpg

I dunno why, but then it would go to a long green mario field and then a bright white light in the middle and if you reached it something special was supposed to happen and every year I got closer, but I never got to it. That was a kewl dream.

I used to have the same nightmares too. I used to have one of a screaming face in my dark living room who would make loud booming sounds which sounded like they were inside my head. That dream used to freak me out, I hated it. Now if I have a nightmare, which is pretty munch never, I'm like well who gives a shit.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
I hate dreams where you feel like you're screaming, and you're kind of conscious about it so you know you sound like Helen Keller or something.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
The weirdest dreams are when you're dreaming you're falling and then you wake up to find yourself falling out of bed.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Or those dreams where you're out hunting, and your favorite hunting knife gets a scratch on it, and no matter how hard you try, you can't buff the scratch out. Then you wake up to find your knife impaled in some homeless persons head.

I hate it when that happens.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I had a dream last night about Halo

I think I might be excited for H3 guys