who else is disapointed by the silent hill HD collection?

cameroncrogers

Cameroncrogers
Sep 2, 2011
ME.
Theres 5 great reasons!

5. 4 is not included.
4. HD is not HD like they say, they are fine toning it, which can be done with an HD cable.
3. They replaced the voice over officer.
2. Its also for 360... :mad:
[video=youtube;UV_NC4JGntM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV_NC4JGntM[/video]

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
this should be labeled 4 reasons cause reason number 2 is just fanboyism

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
I get scared too! I can't play survival horror. Hell, walking through Killer Croc's Lair in Arkham Asylum scared me!

cameroncrogers

Cameroncrogers
Sep 2, 2011
i actually got banned from a very retarted site www.silenthillcommunity.com I got banned for a harsh reason.
I made a post in the wrong place. 2 of them. And the admin messaged this to me: "QUIT MAKING NEW THREADS. Every damn thread you make either already has a pre-existing one or is a link to suspicious sites or Internet meme images and nothing more. Considering this a warning: DO NOT MAKE ANY MORE THREADS. Only post WORTHWHILE replies in OTHER'S threads." Thats mean.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
i actually got banned from a very retarted site www.silenthillcommunity.com I got banned for a harsh reason.
I made a post in the wrong place. 2 of them. And the admin messaged this to me: "QUIT MAKING NEW THREADS. Every damn thread you make either already has a pre-existing one or is a link to suspicious sites or Internet meme images and nothing more. Considering this a warning: DO NOT MAKE ANY MORE THREADS. Only post WORTHWHILE replies in OTHER'S threads." Thats mean.

sounds like you need a new friend...cameroncrogers...meet search bar...search bar meet cameroncrogers

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003

don't worry bud, you're certainly not going to get banned from here by posting internet memes or posting shit in the wrong places.

cameroncrogers

Cameroncrogers
Sep 2, 2011
no. I have no problem with the original xbox.
I hate the 360. Ive got 2 original xbox systems. 1 modded and 1 not. They work perfect and there old.
The 360 i have is only 2 years old and has RROD.