Xbox 360 Slim

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
xbox360slim.png

What are your guys thoughts on this? Are you tempted to trade in your Xbox for one?

I am sort of tempted, since I just recently got this elite and fitting two xboxes, a wii and a ps3 all laying horizontal is kind of a tight fit, not to mention having two of those huge power bricks sucks.

Also it's supposed to be as quiet as a PS3, which is one of the things I hate about the fat Xboxes. I think it looks pretty nice from the promo pictures. What about you guys!?

Mysta

Captain Awesome
Aug 10, 2009
I think it looks fine, and has lots of space! I like the fact that they fin ally added more vents to the side so when it's standing or laying down it has more breathing room and thus I guess it's more quiet. Good into price I suppose, comparing to what you would've paid before for the normal xbox, half the space, and wifi. I think if you wait a bit though, you'll be able to get a bundle for same price.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
My first impression was just MEH, whatever. But after really studying and looking at it, I like it. I'd like to have one, but I'm not just gonna drop the one I have and spend money on another Xbox.

Mysta

Captain Awesome
Aug 10, 2009
Yeah, I was considering getting one so I could have one in the living room and one in my room, but that'll require saving alllll game saves to a memory card(or maybe a flash drive?)

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
or you can just use your harddrive in it

??

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
I think you would have take the original out of the casing, as I think the new one is just like the PS3 where it's just screwed into an enclosure you can remove and replace.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
How much?

I've been getting closer and closer to wanting and Xbox.

Mainly because none of my friends have PS3's and they all have Xbox's.

I JUST WANT TO BE A PART OF THE COOL CROWD!

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
The only way I'll be picking up a slim360 is if I decide to mod my original 360.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
The only way I'll be picking up a slim360 is if I decide to mod my original 360.

Now why is that?

You don't see the need in buying a new xbox since you already have one, or you think something is wrong with it?

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Usually you play modded xbox offline so you don't get banned. That's what I do and why I have 2

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I don't even have a gold membership so I don't know why I don't have it modded yet anyway. I guess I don't know anyone around here that does it.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
It's not that hard, it's just gay trying to hook it up to your PC.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
meh, I don't actually have a dual layer burner either, so... I'd need to get that too.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
My slim supposed to come today!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Thats what I thought, but that ups website say:

07/07/2010 08:50:00 OUT FOR DELIVERY CALDWELL, WV, US
07/07/2010 06:36:00 OUT FOR DELIVERY BEAVER, WV, US

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Well I have another xbox, and an elite, so I guess I'll give my elite to my girlfriend to use for whatever. I'll keep my old white one since it's out of warranty and modded anyways.