6 A.M. Ramblings

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Need some kewl games to play with peeps on here. Maybe once job starts (next week?) I can buy lolXbox 360. CS (Source) / Garry's Mods and other Steam Steam games are good choices if people have.

lolLive For Speed. Maybe some other people know some fun free/potentially free(warez) multiplayer games? :[

OMG WORMS ARMAGGEDON is fun with peoples. What the hell is the cartoon version of this type game that you can download for free?

Zomg Joe is back so we can play 3 people Mario Kart now?! 4 people Animal Crossing if he were to get that, which I doubt. :[

Job is gonna suck. If I have to work 12 hour days, 5 days a week all the time I'm gonna cry, but at least I'll have some money to like renew forums and/or other shit like that.

K. I done for now.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
i sure as hell don't, i usually get 40-ish hours

but yeah, i'll have to get mario kart ds, i have animal crossing now... if you wanted to play that some time

and i'd like to play gmod some time, but I don't know how good my sucky ass grphx card would handle it since my good one burnt out

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
I work 25-30 hours per week. Although today I have my worst shift. Closing Saturday nights is the worst. I go in at 6:30, and we close at midnight, but then I have to clean and shit and I usually don't get out until like 12:45. Then to add to all of that, Saturday is when all the darkies come out, and they don't tip for shit. If I make $60, I'll be lucky.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

job gave travis xbox 360 and great times

job also was the worst. HMM.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
i laff at the fact that dumbass posts by me say ADMIN on them in red like it's some serious business, good stuff