A Link to the Past.....The Sequel?

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
http://kotaku.com/nintendo-is-making-the-legend-of-zelda-a-link-to-the-p-474844199?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

k-bigpic.jpg

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
This and Animal Crossing are my must buy 3DS titles for this year.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I still want a FULL BLOWN Paper Zelda spinoff, but this will fill that hole in my life for now.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
I think the LttP sequel is cool though Im not fan of the top down direction. The vertical movement can be alittle confusing too but I will still buy it.
A Paper Zelda would be amazing though.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
my comment has really nothing to do with the timeline. i may be wrong but there hasn't been a numbered zelda sequel since legend of zelda 2. and i like how they kinda made a zelda timeline just for fun but in reality it really doesnt matter because it doesnt make sense anyway.

my whole point with the numbers is each zelda game is a new game. seeing a sequel is like if the next james bond movie was "goldeneye 2"

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
majora's mask was a sequel to oot and it wasn't numbered???????

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
My body is soooooooooooooooooo fucking ready

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
regardless of you saying specifically doesn't matter scrappy because zelda is zelda.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
its a sequel in the sense that the events were "meant" to take place directly after oot. but its not in the sense that the plots have nothing to do with one another. really the only connection they have is link right?

regardless of you saying specifically doesn't matter scrappy because zelda is zelda.

i dont even know what that means. lol

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
that means it doesnt matter because it ZELDA, who dafuq cares!!!