At this rate. how long will Nintendo last?

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
Ok, PS2 and X-BOX have some good games, and are obviously getting more sales than Gamecube. Nintendo is releasing sports games, like Mario Tennis or some weird thing like that.

They re-did street basketball for gamecube so you could use mario, luigi, and peach.

The Zelda game coming out is going to help, because it looks really good. Anyway, I'm about to sell my Gamecube; probably when I get bored with the new Zelda game.

It just doesn't seem like Nintendo is keeping up, and it's way back there. I don't think Nintendo is going to obtain a substantial amount of fans unless they change their style.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Even if they go under with the gamecube, Nintendo won't be going away any time soon. Sure the PSP will challenge Nintendo's handheld power, but it won't take it away.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah, saw the PSP yesterday. Well nintendo is matched in consoles, certainly bested, and now challenged in handheld power. Microsoft isn't going under, since they work on more than videogames. So does Sony.

Ultima9999

lolz mog
Nov 10, 2003
I haven't bought the Nintendo Gamecube or the Nintendo DS. While I might not be the best person to comment on Nintendo's place in the gaming continuum, my decision to not purchase either next-generation systems stems from the expensive cost of games on Nintendo platforms. It also seems that Nintendo is really losing steam with its flagship mascot, Mario. The only franchises that really interest me are Link and Samus, the latter now under the care of a second-party developer.