...Back in my day...

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
This thread is for sharing stories of things you have done in the distant past. 

(anytime, but it had to be a while ago)

Example: One winter, I was snow plowing someones driveway and I had to get their ice off their driveway. The ice was about 5 inches thick. It took all day, but I finally got it done.

Last edited:

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
When I first played Super Metroid, I wrote a fanfic about how Samus (who I thought was called Metroid) teamed up with her brother Retroid to fight the evil robot Tetroid.

I wish I could go back and kill myself.

Kalnaur

Gibdo
Nov 10, 2003
The first game I bought with my own money was Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. That is still one of my favorite games. I have beaten that game a good number of times. And the graphics? Back then, it was beautiful, man.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I remember back when my brother bought the superscope, he used to scare me with it, threatening to shoot me.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I remember back when I first started junior high, I was confused by the schedule, and I accidentally left for lunch break a class early! It wasn't until I reached Wendy's that I realized I was the only kid.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
In second grade I made a note about stealing someone's soul and the principle had to talk to me.

Last edited:

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
6.jpg