• Call of Duty 2 (PC, X360)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jade Empire (XBOX)

• Guild Wars (PC)

• Dragon Quest VIII (PS2)

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Star Wars: Battlefront II (PS2, XBOX, PC)

• Other.

• Total voters

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
If I forgot something, OH WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

RE4 rocked the shit.

I would put DOA4 on here because it's gonna rule so much ass, but it probably wont come out this year :(

Last edited:
D

Dave

Most of the games on that list are pretty good, but RE4 kicked so much ass. It wins.

D

Don Francisco

OMFG. Fucking MMORPGs. I just realized I haven't beaten ANY real games this year. In fact, I think I've only bought like 2 games (Jade Empire and DQ8 - haven't beaten DQ8 and JE doesn't really deserve it in my opinion). Oh wells. FFXI: PLD 56/WAR 37 WoW: PLD 36, WAR 18 LOLZ!
Jade Empire was good but it was too short and not deep enough for me. I guess it kind of wins by default. FFXI and WoW certainly don't deserve any awards except maybe FFXI for Biggest Pile of Shit EVER (and I'm about to log on in about half an hour... oh the irony!).

Oh, one last note: I plan on playing more DQ8 (probably not beating it since it's a monster of a game and I don't have time) and I may look into God of War, Call of Duty 2, or RE4 so things may change for the better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Shadow of the Colossus for the motherfucking win. God of War, Devil May Cry 3 and Call of Duty 2 are runner-ups. I, uh, didn't play RE4.