Better Call Saul

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I guess nobody on this forum so this just for my posterity, but assuming they dont botch the landing, this show is so much better than breaking bad. what a treat.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
I remember when they first announced it back in like 2014ish, I didn't really give a shit and thought it was pointless. But damn, every episode since day one has been fantastic. Way better than BB, and I loved BB

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
unknown.png

KingNeerrrd

Deku Sprout
Jun 18, 2021
It's been really good from what i've seen so far. (Season 4) Season 1 was a little rocky IMO, but it seems to have picked up.

By the way, anyone know how to get the interactive cards working?

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
lol Out of all the deaths that have happened between BB and Saul, I think Howie is the first and only that has actually bothered me.

Homeboy didn't do shit to anybody. Just wanted what was best for Chuck, Jimmy, and his firm. Instead he gets a bullet to the head and buried underneath a meth lab next to his killer.

This world is COLD

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
I think 5 things happen in the Finale:

- 1. Gene gets away from the Omaha PD and grabs his go back with all of the stolen identities/accounts

- 2. ABQ D.A. decides to bring charges against Kim

- 3. Saul finds out about the charges against Kim just as he is about to disappear once and for all to a country with no extradition and fleece the stolen accounts.

- 4. Jimmy works out a deal to turn himself in as long as Kim is given immunity.

- 5. Pussy remains undefeated.

Also, the last episode was called "Water Works," which references Kim's break down on the bus. But it's also the last non-property space before "GO TO JAIL" in Monopoly

LinedDemandingAnnashummingbird-size_restricted.gif

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
got a good gift from my buddy tarvis that will go well with da wall of fame

20220824_182859.jpg