Bronson's thread

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
ya know the entire time i was typing that, i knew sab would post that it was too long.

here's a shorter one

Clemson 23
South Carolina 21

I bought Rock Band with my credit card after the game. Probably not the smartest idea, but maybe it'll cheer me up.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
rock band is presented so much better than guitar hero.

i'm so damn glad i don't have to look at that huge jaw'd singer anymore.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
nah i bought the whole damn thing.

i'm through three tiers on hard guitar, and i'm bored as shit. have you played expert yet? is it fun or just lame like the gh games?

and my strat activates overdrive by itself.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Strat = ass.

My activation was chickenshit bullshit, but i couldnt even make it through the games without the damn strum bar breaking like everyone elses.

My les paul's yellow button acts funny.

It's gay that the only freakin fake guitar that works is the explorer i stepped on.

But anyways, expert is fun. It's a lot like guitar hero 2. A lot less chordy. Still though, the only thing with this game is the easy songs are just really boring, you cant make them that difficult. The hard songs actually get pretty challenging. The note charts arent as crazy as GHIII, but the timing of the ho/po's makes it a lot crazier. Unless you use the meedely mee buttons on the strat, then it's assbeat. As soon as you get the hang of the ho/po timing its great.

Last edited:

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
also id like to point out that it'll never sound better cause you're not alex lifeson, jimmy page, joe satriani, steve vai, or yngwie malmsteen.

why try when you could just listen to them!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
all of this?

WRONG.

malmsteen just sits at home and eats fried chicken.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
thanks for spamming my thread guys.

imma delete all the posts except the ones i like.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
I got tired of GH3 today, so I popped in GH2. I tried to 100% some hard songs but couldn't do it. So I decided to give expert a run and see if I could 5 star some songs I hadn't been able to do before GH3 came out. I ended up getting 5 stars on Freya, Crazy on You, YYZ, Madhouse, Stop, Hangar 18(!) and Beast and the Harlot, and 4 starred Carry Me Home, Institutionalized and The Trooper. I was SO close to the cutoff on The Trooper it killed me. I tried it again and ended up doing worse so I gave up. The only GH2 songs I still have 3 starred are Misirlou, Psychobilly Freakout, and Rock This Town. I have The Trooper, Carry Me Home, Institutionalized, and Free Bird (which I didnt try tonight) 4 starred.

I tried my hand at Jordan. I hit all of Solo A, which is a huge accomplishment for me since I had only done it once before in practice, but my star power didn't activate in time to keep me from failing to I only got to 48%. I tried again, hit all of A again, got halfway through B before needing starpower, and it didn't fucking activate again. I was fed up after that, but overall I was happy with what I did.

The Infamous Ho

In Wikiapeda we trust
Sep 18, 2007
I still find hard in GH 2 Difficult it's mostly the last two set that piss me off

and holy shizz about Jorden I only can get 23% of the song on expert

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
man i hate Crazy On You

the song i mean, i dont have guitar hero

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
yeah my best on jordan is 59%

right now on gh2 hard i have 28 songs 100%'d. i could prolly get 25-30 more, but i'm too lazy.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
so i just tried jordan again and was 2 seconds from the Blue Note of Freedom.

59% again

=\