Nov 10, 2003
Why is the Sony forum so deserted?

What about the Final Fantasy series?!

HAVE WE LOST ALL INTEREST?!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
That Final Fantasy on Xbox now, and for most of us that's our main console of choice after the blunders Sony made with the PS3. Although they are doing a lot better now.

But I mostly use my PS3 for it's media capabilities and it's exclusive games. I can't really justify buying a multi-console game if it's on the Xbox 360 too. Besides, I don't think too many of us here besides me and logan and andrew have a PS3 anyways?

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
But I do love my PSP.

Never get enough Dissidia!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
That will be my favorite moment. Especially if it's on PS3 or xbox.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
WE SENT A MESSAGE AND THE MESSAGE WAS CLEAR

599 US DOLLARS

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
I have a PS3 but don't have a single game for it. I bought it so I would have it when Final Fantasy XIII came out I could play it. But I still have yet to buy it. I'm kind of lazy when it comes to that thing.

I just borrowed Heavy Rain from a buddy of mine though, and I'm excited to play it. Any one play that one?

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
oh you mean the JASON simulator.

Yeah I played it, it's pretty good. The voice acting aint the best though. I like how you can have different endings, but never played it more than once to get a different ending.

Final Fantasy XIII was alright, it wasn't as good of a game as I was hoping, but was fun to play.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
JASON!?! JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYSUN!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I actually liked the game a lot. I even spoiled the ending earlier and it was still pretty neat how it came together in a fever-dream sort of way. I agree with Travis though, all of the voice acting surrounding Ethan and his family is abysmal. There really isn't much gameplay either.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
I'm so confused (This happens often, don't fret)

It looks disappointing (FFXIII), the graphics look fantabulous, but when I read about the plot I was so terrible bored. Even FFXII was a little boring. It look me like 4 years to complete because it just bored the shit out of me.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I liked XIII, it was pretty good. Then again, I loved XII.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
I really liked the bright colors of FFX, so XII kind of disappointed me with all the dull skypirateness.

OH SHINY!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I never finished FFXII, I tried to twice, but I just could never get into it. Ever since Enix merged with Square, their Final Fantasy games have been QUESTIONABLE - but then again that's only been 2 games.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
I had to restart the game 3 times because I would let it go so long that I completely forgot where I was. Then I had to FORCE myself to finally finish it.

I am so terrible at finishing games. I don't know if it's because I don't want it to end, or because I get bored, or because I'm so spaztik that I want to start a new game. I've never even finished FFVII, and it's my favorite. I got to the crater in the ground and couldn't go in it. I also wanted to beat all the weapons first, but Emerald is damn near IMPOSSIBLE!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Hey I remember that Emerald weapon. I whipped that ass. Then that damn Ruby one kept killing my Clawd so I said FUCK IT.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Really? Ruby was a piece of cake. Emerald was a fucking cheater.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Best part of the game is when Sephiroth blew up the sun on my ass.