Christmas List

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
An Xbox with Halo, Deus Ex: Invisible War, and KOTOR. I also asked for the Two Towers Extended Edition DVD, and some CDs by The Who and Pink Floyd.

D

Dave

Meh, all I really want is: Counter-Strike for Xbox, Rainbow Six 3, another Xbox controller, Matrix:Reloaded DVD, and money.

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
I'm getting 256 MB of RAM, NFSU, a Friends DVD and the 2004 Kylie calendar from my parents. I dunno what else I'll get from either grandma yet.

D

Don Francisco

Final Fantasy X-2, Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III, Crimson Skies, Sword of Mana, and Fire Emblem. Oh, and Deus Ex 2 (as soon as I get around the "M" rating problem).
I also celebrate Three Kings Day, for that I'm asking for the Lord of the Rings: Two Towers Extended Edition DVD and the Indiana Jones Trilogy on DVD. I'm not sure if my parents will get me both, but I'm sure they'll get me at least one of them (probably the cheaper of the two).

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
FFX-2, 2 more Xbox contollers, Cox High Speed, FF Anthology, and money.

B

belle

I asked for a Cd player for my car, but I don't know if I'll get one. I got a skirt and a scarf that they bought while I was with them. My ex is getting my ears pierced a second time. My sister's getting me a tattoo.
I want my lip pierced, but I doubt I'll get it unless I pay for it myself... which I might.. the day after Christmas or whatever because I get paid the 24th.

D

Don Francisco

It's teh goth!!111
Oh, and don't forget: tattoos can't be removed (without expensive surgery). Are you sure you want to have a picture staining your body when you are nice and settled with a couple kids in a nice house?

Last edited by a moderator:
B

belle

christ, folks.
Yes, I'm sure I want an irremovable tattoo. It's going to be small and on the back of my neck. Easily coverable.

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
I don't care about the tattoo. I like a few women that have tattoos. But the lip ring is a bit far.

D

Don Francisco

If my mom ever found out I was seeing someone with a tattoo, even a well-concealed one... wow. I don't know what she'd do. She'd probably faint first. Then she'd scream a lot. She'd probably call the girl a Satan-worshipper or something and tell the girl to get out of her house.

B

belle

Your mom sounds very behind the times...
oh well.
The lip ring maybe be a bit much, or whatever, but i kinda like them.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I don't think my mom would really care at all if i came home with a girl with a tattoo. At least, a small one on the arm or something..

D

Don Francisco

My mom isn't "behind the times". She's just a responsible parent, that's all.