Crackdown 2

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I can't wait for this game. Is there anything else coming out this summer that might want me to take a break from Crackdown 2?

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
man, I gotta get gold again so I can play some of these games with you guys.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
you can get gold for like 30 dinero. NO EXCUSES

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
I cant wait to knock Andrew unconscious, tether his limp body to the bottom of a helicopter, then let Travis pilot said helicopter into the side of a building and listen to the DAMNIT!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
U know, when you kick them and they just lay there for a second.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zzYuC46tnK0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zzYuC46tnK0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Demo kinda SUCKS. I hope game ain't end up as slow and NO FUN as demo seems to be

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
One week to go fagets

also you cant put the magnet mines on people so i has a SAD

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
bday_157.png

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
"Speaking to MTV Multiplayer, producer James Cope spoke of two (tentatively titled) packs already planned for release: "The Toy Box" and "Deluge." According to Cope, The Toy Box will be available first and features "new gadgets and vehicles," as well as opening up Pacific City in the same way that the first game's "Keys to the City" mode did."

avgn.jpg

THOSE LYIN SACKS OF SHIT. I bet we'll have to pay for it this time too!!