E3 2008

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Ok so let's talk about E3 shit in here!

Gears 2 and RE5 look good! FF13 on 360? Now I never have to buy a PS3! Hah!

Nintendo's press conference was probably worse than Sony's from a few years ago, yknow the $599 US one. 1) Half of it was a slideshow presentation about how much money they make. 2) Some weird bitch showin' me a disc throwing game. 3) Reggie looking like a jackass trying to control a jetski. 4) Wii Music is probably the most laughworthy thing I've ever seen. Jesus Christ, is all you do stand around and move the controller? If I wanted to look like a dick I could do that shit for free.

Sony's conference starts in like 40 minutes. I want to see God of War 3, but knowing them it'll be Resistance-Killzone-Home-LBP again, which is pretty much what we've had for 2 years running. Also, real time weapon change.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
26ae0d26a8b6499c7a43886lq0.gif

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Lol yeah, they don't give a shit. They make sooooooooo much money, why should they care?

Fallout 3 is gonna be great!

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Man I didn't realize how pretty Fable 2 is

Apparently they are making new Mario and Zelda and shit, but I guess that's not important enough.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Ok Sony showed 30 seconds of GoW3 teaser so they win by default, even if there wasn't any gameplay and it was pre-rendered.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Also man Microsoft just ripped off Miis so baaaaad

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Who cares! As long as I can use microsoft miis in xbox live games its total win.
Anything that gives me something else to fuck around with, regardless if its the same thing on another console = win!

lol my PC is my pride and joy lately, so I need new xbox stuff to give me motivation to play it.

Nintendo's conference was fucking awful, and Sony's wasn't much better.

I remember back in fall/winter 2007 when all the PS3 zealots were claiming that the xbox didn't have anything for 2008 and it was going to be the year of the ps3.

Yeah... what a load of crap, Microsoft is wiping the floor with Sony, and I don't think anyone can top the madness the FF13 port caused. Sony has lost this generation, and they act like they really don't care. Sony has like a 10% ownership in Square Enix, yet they still couldn't stop this?

I guess the arrogance has finally caught up to them.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah, as long as it has lots of Cole Train i'll be fucking happy.

Honestly I think Gears 2 will be the game I will playing for much of the winter and into next year, it just seems to have loads of replayability

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah , the only thing that kept me playing the shit out of gears was the awful lobby system and no real matchmaking. They're gonna fix that this time so I'll be all over that shit. Although, nothing can top beating up on people you actually know and laughing about it.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
The mode you were talking about, where you fight unlimited locust sounds like it could be really fun. It's almost like the homerun derby in Super Smash Bros!

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I mean, what is the point of Wii Music? As far as I can tell, you're paying money so you can stand around and make yourself look like a tool. Is there something I'm missing here?

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
lololol

Capcom had the absolute WORST press conference.
GOD AWFUL.