Elder Scrolls V

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
So now that Fallout 3 is done, I'm sure Bethesda has a team working on the next Elder Scrolls title. What do you want to see? What do you want to do? Where do you want to go?

I don't have any story ideas, but I'd like to see a game similar to say Daggerfall where you can go anywhere in Tamriel. However, I think creating all of Tamriel with the detail seen in Oblivion would take too long/cost too much, so I doubt they'll do it. Either way, Morrowind is one of my favorite games, and Oblivion was pretty amazing too. I can't wait to see what they've got in store for us.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I would like to see Morrowind revisited, but have the entirety of Morrowind available, rather then just the island of Vvardenfell. I doubt they would do that though, so I'd like to see it take place on Summerset Island. In Oblivion there was a lot of mention of different issues going on there, such as: "I understand Daedra worship has become increasingly prevalent in the Summerset Isle." and "They say syndicates of wizards have led a boycott of Imperial goods in the land of the Altmer." Its not quite as large as Cyrodiil, but they could include some of the small islands to the northwest (The Thrassian Reef).

Attachments

• TamrielMap.jpg
    TamrielMap.jpg
    429.2 KB · Views: 418

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I want to see Skyrim done. Maybe I just like snowy environments or something.

oh and elder scrolls nerd fact, my mom cleaned out my old computer room and i walked in there the other night and found my map of vvardenfell, mournhold, and solstheim and said "SWEET!" or something like that out loud. bayli proceeded to make fun of me.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
yeah... that map is pretty intense considering it's fictional. where did oblivion take place in reference to that map?

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Oblivion took place in the central province of Cyrodiil. Morrowind took place just on the island of Vvardenfell in the province of Morrowind.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Man Logan I used to have that giant pin-up map of Vvardenfell on the wall next to me at all times when I played Xbawx Morrowind. It was great!

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
qp00ab.jpg

i like this picture

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Best Oblivion memory I have is getting a fight with a bear and I accidentally hit that badass horse that the Dark Brotherhood gives you. It just started hauling ass down the mountain! Never saw it again!