Game: Bayonetta

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
for some reason i dont think this thread is about bayonetta anymore, but i'm just gonna say i played the demo and didn't really like it so passed.

LordDVS

Game Connoisseur
Mar 3, 2011
That was such a well made game. A bit campy, but very fun. To me, it's one of the better games with the SEGA brand on it in a while.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
6pn77t.jpg

I laffed so hard.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
cereza was one of the deciding factors of me buying bayonetta!

TalesOfPants

Project DIVA
Mar 23, 2011
I love this place. This thread has easily made me a fan.

Bayonetta is probably the most sheer FUN that I've personally had in a game in years.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
I'm about to beat it. Review will be up sometime this evening!

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
I thought it was ok. It was fun to have crazy combat and a wild over the top story. I enjoyed playing it but I like connecting with the games I play. This was more just a fun one night stand rather than a game I can see myself loving or really accepting as amazing. The story was just too all over the place rather than clear and focused. Didn't make a whole lot of sense (and no. I'm not saying that cause its crazy. I'm saying that because its just bad writing at times). And the cut scenes were waaaaay too long. They could give MGS4 a run for its money. I'm not a big fan of Sega's game presentation to begin with. Plus, who said the final boss was God? It wasn't God. It was some bullshit cop out for God. I was hoping it was just plain old "God." In fact, they never even use the word God probably because the Sega PR reps didnt want to offend anyone. I'll tell you this though, the whole time all I could think about was what it would be like to have wild crazy demon sex with Bayonetta.

Did I have fun playing it? Yes. But if they made a sequel I would probably pass.