Games to add

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Put what games you think I should add to the main site. Granted I expect people to say Halo or stuff like that, which is fine, but sites that are good information to them would be helpful to figure out what to post since I know very little about the games.

THNX.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
Nah theres way too much shit to cover for it. I don't think I'd be able to add everything needed for ffxi.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
how about upcoming next gen games? whatever is announced this week at e3.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
Upcoming games would probably be better for creating interest, since the games on there now are several years old now, so I probably will be adding some newer ones.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
links to the dozens of ffxi sites would be good enough for me.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
You should have something that's on one of the radio stations around here. Lucky callers gets to play their top 10 favorite songs. For the mainsite, there should be an entire page of "The Top 10 Games of the Week/Month" thing, with links to the archived lists.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
how about adding whatever wii titles are announced tomorrow, and throughout e3. maybe add loz: twilight princess as well.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I thinking of adding San Andreas page (cuz me and logan agree how great it is, especially after playing vice city which is good too). Maybe UT as well, although I add that after.