Gears of War Page

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Well, I've been working on the layout of the new website. You can see what I have so far here. I have a lot more to do, and more things I would like to change or fix. If you have any ideas or suggestions, then leave them in the thread and I might implement them.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
Gears of War updates

I've finished the main page design elements, and have moved the gears location to the default main index on the website.

I've received a few comments about people who liked different backgrounds, so to try to make everyone happy, there is four different background to choose from. You can select each one in the top right corner, in each corner of the xbox logo.

Also included are polls, which is now to vote on which background image you like the best, and also the last 10 xbox360fanboy news listed. Anyways, the design is basically finished and will probably go on to content from here, however I left the website very modular so it'll be easier to update any design elements in the future.

Leave comments in this news thread.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Bottom left picture FTW. I said before I'll say again I really like the site. Any idea when you'll be doin the domain switch?

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
Hopefully will change domains in the next week or two

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
Gears360.net

I will be changing domains on Monday evening, around 6pm EST. I'm not sure how long the website will be down, I don't believe it's that long. I went ahead and registered gears360.net just now, so the dns servers will be ready to pick up it's IP when the time comes.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
change of plans. i figured that id be working monday, but since im not the domain change will be sunday at 11:59pm, if im ready

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I like to reiterate that midnight isn't a set time. I plan on sending email between 7-9pm, and I figure it'd be midnight before website works, but probably be sooner!

So whatever, let's just say if website seems down later, try gears360.net ok? ok!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
It went alot faster than I thought it would