Grand Theft Auto 5 Confirmed with a Nov 2 2011 trailer release

cameroncrogers

Cameroncrogers
Sep 2, 2011
Here is the proof: www.rockstargames.com! just hit the site!!!
image as well:

116ozz9.jpg

Thanks R* games!

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Hopefully this game will improve on IV as much as San Andreas improved on III.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
I liked IV but I dont want it to be at Liberty City again (even though it probably will be)
I want Vice City again

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
That V reminds me of Washington D.C. for some reason.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Can't wait for this. 2012 is shaping up to be pretty frakkin' sweet.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Citing anonymous sources "familiar with the game," Kotaku reports that Grand Theft Auto V will take place in a Rockstarified version of Los Angeles, one of the cities mocked up in an earlier installment in the franchise, San Andreas. We suppose the locale makes sense -- wouldn't adapting it be as easy as taking all their assets from L.A. Noire, then applying 75 years of wear, tear and technological progress to the structures therein?

The source also claims that more than one character will be playable during Five's campaign, which similarly makes sense, considering the extra protagonists which appeared in Grand Theft Auto IV's expansions. We've contacted Rockstar, and are encasing ourselves in suspended animation for the next week or so, shortening the amount of time between us and the game's debut trailer on November 2.

SAN ANDREAS?

Anyone else think they need to add winter to these games?! Imagine police chases on roads covered in snow and ice.

Or at least make different areas in the game that have that weather, sort of like the country areas in san andreas.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Hmm, I don't know if I'd rather changing seasons or seasonal areas. But either way, snow driving would be awesome. Would be cool to see really bad ice storms where most traffic would be going really slow, sliding around, etc.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
If they bring back the vehicle/weapon/player upgrades, that would be awesome-sauce as well

Actually, just remove all the realism. I want the 1 frame from standing to death animations, the ridiculous cheats where all the people are rioting with rocket launchers, the jets, the FBI, etc.

COME ON ROCKSTAR.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
If they bring back the vehicle/weapon/player upgrades, that would be awesome-sauce as well

Actually, just remove all the realism. I want the 1 frame from standing to death animations, the ridiculous cheats where all the people are rioting with rocket launchers, the jets, the FBI, etc.

COME ON ROCKSTAR.

Then play Saints Row

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
I only played the first one, but it seemed fun.

The second one is really fun and its like less than 20 bucks if you want to play it and with all the stuff Travis named, its just bout all gonna be in Saints Row 3 (Not 100% sure bout the cheats though but I know SR2 had some funny ones)

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
There are jets/planes/helicopters galore in the trailer.

WANT.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
Im glad its in San Andreas again
Now let it come out in the middle of the summer when there is no other major game out

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
See, Josh knows what he's talking about.

This is Grand Theft Fucking Auto. It doesn't matter when it comes out, people are going to buy it. DON'T MAKE US WAIT.