GTA VI

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Trailer soon. The coyness after the leak has frankly made me want to puke, but mite still be cool. Does anyone care anymore? I have fond memories of GTA V but that was really just goofing off online. I only beat its story and Red Dead II's once, despite purchasing them twice (shame)

My only hope is that with the new hardware, the SSDs will finally deliver the dream I was robbed of when they announced GTA V many moons ago

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I beat GTA 5 story twice, once on Xbox 360 then again on PC. The story was pretty fun, but yeah the bread and butter was the online mode. My only complaint with the online was that every major update was basically the same for years. Here's a new apartment/building and some new vehicles, maybe a couple of missions, but nothing new really to do.

For RDR2 I only beat story once too but that is only because of what happens to Arty. Fucking love RDR2, would easily put in my top 5 games of all time list. Just wish online was more fleshed out.

I will be more excited closer to release, but I have a feeling online mode going to be even more locked down behind shark cards. I also think a lot of the humor will be toned way down. But its a new GTA over 10 years later. Will be exciting to explore again.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Especially after Zelda, I'm about done with these massive open world games, BUT I'll make an exception for a Rockstar open world game. They're probably taking a lot of the better concepts from RDR2 and implementing them into VI (i.e. a certain area of the map will be thick forest with wildlife and a bear will blitz you out of nowhere). One thing Rockstar nailed with RDR2 is even as massive as the map is, it's incredibly immersive. Most big open world games fail in that aspect.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
If GTA 6 is even as half as good of an open world as RDR2 was

Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
I beat GTA 5 story twice, once on Xbox 360 then again on PC. The story was pretty fun, but yeah the bread and butter was the online mode. My only complaint with the online was that every major update was basically the same for years. Here's a new apartment/building and some new vehicles, maybe a couple of missions, but nothing new really to do.

For RDR2 I only beat story once too but that is only because of what happens to Arty. Fucking love RDR2, would easily put in my top 5 games of all time list. Just wish online was more fleshed out.

I will be more excited closer to release, but I have a feeling online mode going to be even more locked down behind shark cards. I also think a lot of the humor will be toned way down. But its a new GTA over 10 years later. Will be exciting to explore again.
I agree, RDR2 might be top 3 for me

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
If it comin late 2025, shouldve just shown the trailer next year.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
That's assuming game doesn't get delayed.

I got this as an Oct/Nov 2025 game currently, but I think it gets pushed back to November 2026 since Rockstar games always get delayed. November 2027 for PC release (Rockstar Launcher) 2028 for Steam release.

Might as well have not even showed trailer until a month before release.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
100+ million views in less than 24 hours. Holy Mary Magdalene.

I need this game like I need oxygen.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Hard to find because literally anyone on youtube is scared to death of OY VEY CEASE AND DESIST but them leaks had a lot of stuff