Halo 3 speculation (spoilers)

King Tojo 1

THATHERTON!
Nov 11, 2003
I'm guessing this is going to contain spoilers for people who haven't beaten H2, but most of us have, so here goes.

This board is pretty much dead, so I figured why not bring the H2 goodness from the journals?

Bungie said the Human/Covenant war would end in Halo 2. With the civil war breaking out within the Covenant (Prophets, Brutes, Jackals, and Drones vs. Elites, Hunters, and Grunts), could we see an alliance between the Humans and Elites to stop Truth from activating the other Halos, while also eliminating the Flood?

Other speculation is within the comments of my journal entry "What the hell?".

Does anyone else have any input?

Last edited:

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I was totally waiting for MC and the Arbiter to team up for a tag team of whoop-ass.

King Tojo 1

THATHERTON!
Nov 11, 2003
Yeah, I put it at the top, but the title is better.

Wouldn't it be cool if co-op was the mode of one player playing as Master Chief, and one as the Arbiter?

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I actually wondered if that was possible, since a lot of bungie's multiplayer footage had the arbiter as a playable character, but, of course, we didn't know who he was back then.

King Tojo 1

THATHERTON!
Nov 11, 2003
Are you sure that footage was co-op, and not just normal multiplayer, since you can play as an Elite there?

I have no idea, and I'm not saying you're wrong. Just wondering.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
it might have been just mp, but the arbiter doesn't really look like a normal elite at all.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I just noticed, why speculate about halo 3 when we can play halo 2 right now? :O