Healing attack

E

egonboy

healingblow.gif

He attacked me and healed me for eight life not that i'm complaining but I doubt this is a feature.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
ha. serves him right for trying to counter. i think we should just leave out countering as a whole..

E

egonboy

yeah the first few moves we both defended i tried a counter it worked so he tried one and ended up healing me. I found it rather funny but it most likely is a glitch.

Inept

ChuChu
Sep 24, 2005
yeah, I mean, WHAT THE HELL! WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS WRONG WITH THE GODDAMN SYSTEM! EVEN I, THE IENPT NINJA, CANNOT TRY TO HIT SOMEONE, AND MAKE THEM FEEL BETTER! WHAT THE HELL! HOW THE FUCK IS THIS GODDAMN CRAZY-ASS SHIT EVEN CONCEIVABLE! I MEAN, JUST... JUST... just...
whooo. almost lost my cool.

E

egonboy

intresting to see what your capible of now that your a college boy robizzle. I think that is the second time i've ever seen you swear and the first was yesterday.

Inept

ChuChu
Sep 24, 2005
oh, come on, I've sworn in front of you before, goddamnit! just that on the RP site, I replace them all with *'s. and just so you know, I don't just put a buch of those in, I actually replace the swears with them.

E

egonboy

in person no I don't think I ever heard you swear execpt about your sister which is understandable.

Inept

ChuChu
Sep 24, 2005
then you haven't been paying much attention. unless you don't count "hell" and "damn" as swear words.

E

egonboy

I don't as they are only swear words to those who are religious otherwise they are simply words. Damn has no effect if you do not believe that it is an action and hell also has no effect if you do not believe it to be a place.

E

egonboy

fair enough. But yeah pity neither of my last two opponents healed me like you did now i'm hurting for a health potion.

E

egonboy

nope you just get a +10 to bravery in the face of danger.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
Think about it like this:

Attack is opposite of defend.

Counter- attack hurts you, defend heals you. Maybe?

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
that would make sense if that was what happened. the screen showed that he took damage from an attack, then countered the attack to heal the opponent. the counter attack is just a little glitchy, thats all.

honestly, i liked the old system. more choices.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
The old system was fun, too. But this isn't that bad. We should try the Triple Triad soon.