Hmm

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
I think that article is accurate. Halo 2 is a great game; however, I agree the Campaign mode could be better. No doubt that the online multiplayer is my favorite part, but without that it'd probaby be an average game. Personally, I've found San Andreas to be a better game - the only time I've played H2 since Christmas was when I played online with Logan and Bronson on Sunday.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I loved the campaign. It's just a different strokes for different folks kind of thing. I mean, people say the same shit about every game. I'm sure San Andreas had people loving it and people saying "hey this game is the same old shit." (i'm not one, i loved the game, but just making an example) I could care less about what Joe Schmo at GamePro says about halo 2, it's still superb in my eyes. Just my two cents before this turns into a long-winded discussion.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
I thought the Paris Hilton video parody was funny.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
God DAMN i ruled hard at that game.

I remember some faggot talked shit to dave and amanda because they sucked and they did. So i took the controller and beat him like a small dog. Man.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
Jesus, I was good too.

I remember one time when these Rhyner, Eric, Chad, and Drew were all "we're good". Then Logan, Andrew and I (and Dave for a couple minutes) totally kicked their ass in Midship KOTH, and each of us had over 50 kills.

Wow.

D

Dave

Man, I sucked at that game. But it's cool, because I didn't care at all. I was just the guy who made fun of everyone we played and provided great moral support. Oh, and I asked the Klondike why he failed 12th grade. Much more to come in Halo 3.