I made a game.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Hey, I don't know if anyone remembers when I was making that game with RPG Maker. I think I tried to upload it but it didn't work. I haven't really touched it since then, but I figured I'd upload it again, but this time try and make it work.

http://bit.ly/99OhBI

Please ignore the glitches, bugs, and terrible dialogue.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Also keep in mind that there is very little of this game actually done. Very few things to do, and the lockpicking system needs to be overhauled. And the Journal function, while working, doesn't actually have any data in it yet.

I might start working on it again now though.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Did anyone actually get this to work? Has anyone even tried?

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I tried before, it didn't work but I don't remember why. I reformatted on friday so ill give it a try tonight or tomorrow.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Hey this game is pretty well done, do you still have RPG Maker? I would like to give it a whirl sometime.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah, I still have it. Do you like the day/night system?

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Also, did you run into any major bugs or glitches or anything?

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
I made a game too! On Android! I made my own 2d game engine and created a space-invaders like shooter called Shoot 'Em Up. The interface and menus were written in XML and the actual game logic was mostly Java. The player controlled an F16 jet fighting off endless waves of Aliens until he/she was eventually overcome. I may still have the source code to it somewhere...

Here's a screenshot
r920yv.png

Oh, and Inb4 Logan diss.

Last edited:

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Goddamn Logan, you sure spend alot of time doing things that center around me. Biggest Bro crush ever! I'm flattered!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
3 minutes in photoshop.

It's pretty easy to do stuff quickly when you're good at it! Take that 8 hour game for instance.

youknowwhatitis.gif

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
[video=youtube;crgIpAhUjpU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crgIpAhUjpU&feature=related[/video]