If you were stuck on a deserted island...

Which game series?

• Super Mario Bros

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Halo

• Other

• Total voters

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
And you could only have one series of games to play for the rest of your life, what would you pick?!

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Oh man...such a tough choice.

I would have to say FF.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
It might be Rock Band. At least there's some sort of variety.

Mario's a good choice too because it's so expansive, and again, the variety. That's assuming the sports games (golf, tennis, kart) and the Mario Party games are included.

Mega Man is the classic sentimental pick for me, but I feel like they'd get stale, plus a big chunk of the classic/X series are sub-par.

I'd consider Halo if I had Xbox Live. That'd also be a big factor in Rock Band.

I just never got into Zelda games. I didn't really care for the style of game when it was on the NES, SNES, or Game Boy. The N64 games were cool, but I got rid of both my GameCube and Wii before the Zelda games for those systems came out.

Never played a Final Fantasy game.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Rock Band is a great choice. Honestly, if I thought about being stuck with one game series, it'd probably be a rhythm game or street fighter. At least with a game like that, there's no story and you could spend forever perfecting your technique. If I had to pick a story based series to be stuck with, It'd probably be Mass Effect since it's made to be played more than once.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I'm a sucker for nostalgia, so I'd have to go with the Zelda series...

I can play LttP over and over and over and over.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I'm a sucker for nostalgia, so I'd have to go with the Zelda series...

I can play LttP over and over and over and over.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
I'll assume there's no Xbox Live.

I'd want it to be an expansive game. Not a game where there's a beginning, middle and end. That's what Zelda is. Arguably the best series ever made, and my personal favorite, but if I was stuck on an island and that was all I'd have to play, it'd get old eventually because it'd bet the same redundant shit time and time again. A game like Mass Effect or KOTOR is what I'd choose because there's so much to do, so many sub-plots within the grand scheme of things, that you can play it over and over again and still find more to do. So, I'd roll with Mass Effect or KOTOR.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Actually, with that reasoning in mind, I'll change my pick to the Elder Scrolls series.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I have never played minecraft

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
[video=youtube;lztwjgD10Yw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lztwjgD10Yw[/video]