Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I wish I had that toy.

The Teletubby one, I mean.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
i couldn't hear the "satan is king" part of the baby video or whatever.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
o i c~
there was one video and a guy was like "k now itz gonna say satan is king!"
and it just made a bunch of gurgling noises.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
20090202.jpg

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
http://www.topix.net/forum/source/wthi/T5PJCLFPRKSU3RGKU

Read these comments. I also find it funny it's the SAME woman who found "Islam is the light" in the doll and now in that DS game. What a crackjob.

These comments are pathetic, and the fact these people are parents is even fucking worse. These people are fucking idiots, and even if the doll or game DID same islam is the light who gives a fucking shit. If your child is going to convert to strapping on a bomb and blowing up a city block, then it's your fault as a failure of a parent NOT A DOLL OR A GAME.

I have to listen to people preach about Jesus Fucking Christ, and all this other bullshit 24/7 which is entirely okay with everyone. But mention Islam and holy shit, this is insane!

When will people just realize that these religions were made by people to control other people and they are basically Santa Claus for ADULTS, but not as cool because Jesus never left me presents under a tree unless you count that big pile of dog shit last winter. Believe whatever you want to believe, but leave me the fuck out of it, I don't care.

Also luls at the news story trying to say it's Nintendo's fault and not knowing what the hell it means to be "Licensed by Nintendo". Journalism pisses me off. I hope the economy runs these dumbasses out of their jobs so I don't have to see this shit on a 1000 websites anymore.

I leave you with this quote who I GUESS is the woman's husband from the news story:

John Jones husband wrote:
Money is not our motive at all. We are just doing our Christian duty of exposing Satan's methods of infecting our children.

Holy shit WOW.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Upon re-reading the comic, I really enjoy the phrase "sandwich! I trusted you!"

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
Religion isn't always bad. Not all religious people are crazy, just the stupid ones who have a problem living their own lives and staying out of everyone else's business.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I believe what I believe because I was born into it, and see no harm in continuing to believe it. And even if sometimes it doesn't make sense, I enjoy it more then believing there is nothing after I die.