Kids these days

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Man, kids these days have no manners. Can't a guy go for a walk in the park without having stuff thrown at him and being yelled at? I didn't incite anything, I just walked past them without saying a word, and then they turn around and start harassing me. Do I look that funny? Whatever, I don't really take any offense. They're just a bunch of street punks. Heck, it's like 1:30 on thursday, they should be in school. I just try and rise above it; afterall, "violence is the last bastion of moral cowardice". Besides these kids were like 10-16 maybe, I'm not gonna attack a kid.

I don't know if it's just our imagination, or are young'uns these days REALLY that disrespectful as a whole? Obviously not all kids are like that. Maybe I just live in a bad neighborhood.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
Nah, kids are super disrespectful, imo. Especially after working in retail where kids are a big part of our demographic. I don't know if it's just because I was raised to say "thank you" and have manners. Kids that come into GameStop will just throw shit anywhere in our store, steal game cases, etc. Then again, I work in a very, uh, ethnic part of town.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
Joe you should have atleast scared them. Nothing wrong is attacking in a psychological way.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Meh, no point, they wouldn't have taken any shit from me.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Nah, kids are super disrespectful, imo. Especially after working in retail where kids are a big part of our demographic. I don't know if it's just because I was raised to say "thank you" and have manners. Kids that come into GameStop will just throw shit anywhere in our store, steal game cases, etc. Then again, I work in a very, uh, ethnic part of town.

Ethnic?!

You're making improvements!

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
disco solo!
Hansolo.jpg