Liger vs. Saber Toothed Cat

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
This is a Smilodon, more commonly known as the saber toothed cat:

SmilodonWikimedia.jpg

Look at the size of its teeth. They are very big. While the average sized smilodon was around the size of a lion, the biggest ones have reached up to 880lbs or so, comparable in size to a liger. Though, I should point out that they probably weren't the brightest of cats, what with all that jumping into the tar pits thing they had going on.

Cmon, guys, let's get our Jurassic Park science in gear and remake these fuckers.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
This is a Smilodon, more commonly known as the saber toothed cat:

SmilodonWikimedia.jpg

Look at the size of its teeth. They are very big. While the average sized smilodon was around the size of a lion, the biggest ones have reached up to 880lbs or so, comparable in size to a liger. Though, I should point out that they probably weren't the brightest of cats, what with all that jumping into the tar pits thing they had going on.

Cmon, guys, let's get our Jurassic Park science in gear and remake these fuckers.

Pic isn't showing up for me.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
now it does nvm.

saber tooths get bonus points for the fangs like that. but i think ligers would still win. they're bigger, stronger, and tougher.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Bitch you have to go to the vet to create an egg/pet.

Current selection is kinda shitty, I want to get normal pets but I gotta find some to download!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I'm not sure how the credits system works, I have a piddly amount.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
nah it's a bunch of stuff, including posting.

I has a cat p3tz

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Maybe its percentage of life spent on this board because I would win that I think