Magneto

Magneto? Weenie or City-thrower?

• Total voters

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Magneto is hardcore badass. I say that he could lift new york city up and throw it to the Moon. He could also rip the core of the Earth out.

Bronson says he cant.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
meh.

magneto's badass.

he's just not that powerful.

moonprez magneto.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Wow. Great input, Dim. If you keep posting like this I might actually gain some respect for you. Probably not..but you know.

And besides, it was a damn bridge. Can anyone else lift a bridge? Didn't think so. And I don't know why everyone says he was struggling anyway. I disagree. I think he did it to sucker people into thinking he was a sell out, so when they're sleeping he can send their whole damn city to the moon. That or kill the whole city's population with a beer can.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
Damn dave. I wish i could like add blinking lights to your post for being so correct.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
in the ultimate universe magneto reversed the magnetic polls. yes...i am a comic nerd

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
We should play MAHVEL tonight I feel like unleashing tha MAGNUS

:magfuckinneto: :magfuckinneto: :magfuckinneto: :magfuckinneto: :magfuckinneto:

CelticLullaby

Peace was never an option
Jan 14, 2012
It all depends which Magneto you're talking about. Comic book Magneto? Video game Magneto? Movie Magneto? Genosha Magneto? Either way, he could lift a city and throw it at the moon.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Seriously though? You're going to pull someone's FILLING out?

COME ON, MAGS.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
This thread reminds me of Marvel vs Capcom 3 and how that shit lasted like a week.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Nah, that lasted from the month it came out (I think Feb of 2011?) until some time that summer. That and Netflix night were two of the few things that helped me through that semester.

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
I'mma go with he can't do that shit or else he would've already done it.