Man

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Driving a manual transmission is really annoying. Gears are only good for driving around country lanes and shit. I live in a town. That means traffic lights. That means stopping and starting a lot. THAT MEANS AUTOMATIC IS BETTER. Fuck the clutch, who needs it anyway.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
lol, trying to drive an automatic after a manual is weird. :/
my left foot kept trying to use the break. lulz.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
my dad's car is a toyota prius hybrid, it's automatic and gets like 50mpg around town anyway

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
no i dont really have any money otherwise i'd go get an xbox

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
automatics are fine

i really dont care about cars/driving enough that i consider automatics "boring"

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
lol, trying to drive an automatic after a manual is weird. :/
my left foot kept trying to use the break. lulz.

I just noticed this! Why would you use your left foot for the brake in either one?

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
she doesn't. she uses her left foot for the clutch in her manual, and when she drives an automatic, she wants to use her left foot on the brake because there is no clutch.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I've never had that problem, I've tried to use my left foot to brake before but apparently I have no control over my left leg, or at least not enough, since I push too hard and the car jerks. Being ambidextrous would be useful.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
Just when I'm in automatic, it's like I feel like my left foot has to do something, I guess!