METAL GEAR SOLID HD COLLECTION AND ZONE OF THE ENDERS HD COLLECTION COMIN TO 360

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
8115-mgs-620x.jpg

202710-8114-zoe.jpg

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
This is the official thread of officialness to discuss these official games. Don't be hatin'.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Both are cool, but we need MGS: Rising or ZOE: 3 before more remakes.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Well, now that I can get MGS3 in HD and optimized for the 360 there's no way I'll get the 3DS version. And I'll finally beat Peace Walker now that I can play it on a system that has a button layout not created by a cripple.

BaZaRiaH

Castle Guard
Apr 24, 2011
MGS and ZOE for the 360? with added cheevo's?
fuckin sweet konamis gonna get a fair few pennies from me in the coming months

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
Peace Walker is a separate disc?.....damn

Ive never played it so idk if its any good

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
I'm a HUGE MGS fan but for some reason I'm just not excited for this. I already beat all those games to death. And the graphics were amazing. How much better could they possibly get? I would be much happier with a MG or MG2 remake. Or some new content. The Twin Snakes was a good decision because the graphics could use an updating, but for the others it just seems like a waste of time.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
I'm a HUGE MGS fan but for some reason I'm just not excited for this. I already beat all those games to death. And the graphics were amazing. How much better could they possibly get? I would be much happier with a MG or MG2 remake. Or some new content. The Twin Snakes was a good decision because the graphics could use an updating, but for the others it just seems like a waste of time.

:ron:

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Peace Walker is a separate disc?.....damn

Ive never played it so idk if its any good

Peace Walker will be packaged separately in Japan.

All 3 games come on 1 disc stateside.

I'm also really excited about ZOE. I've always wanted to play it but never got the chance.

Last edited:

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
http://www.konami.com/officialsites/kjpe3/hd_mgs.php

According to Kojima Production's website the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection will come in both boxed copies and be available for download as Xbox Live Arcade titles. Even more interesting is that the box says it's for 1-6 players, meaning the multiplayer portions of Metal Gear Solid 3 and Peace Walker have probably made the jump to Xbox 360.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
That zone of the enders game is like a fever dream to me, it was one of hte first PS2 games I played. My parents would just buy me shit during those days. Was it cause dad had good job? maybe they thought i was fucked up. maybe it was da meemster like always. thems are questions for the ether now god bless